At the core of IntelSol telecommunications experience is the implementation of new mobile radio access networks and the upgrade of existing mobile networks. We have rolled out over 1000 RAN Sites and upgraded more than 3000 sites in various locations across Europe.
Over the last years, our teams have installed and swapped thousands of Base Transceiver Stations (BTS), SDH, PDH, IP and hybrid microwave radio from various vendors, like Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia Siemens Networks, ZTE, Alcatel Lucent, Ceragon, NEC and Siae.
We are able to provide also the OMC engineers who together with the field personnel can handle all the process for integrating the new equipment or reconfigure the existing ones.
Our capabilities consist in:
Telecom infrastructure rollout
- Rigging and installation for a mobile network site, including antenna systems, repeaters, antenna amplifiers (TMA, ALNA and duplex filters), RRU, fibre optics or feeders, connectors, power supply units, etc,
- Dismantle old equipment and prepare the site for swap;
- RF measurements with Site Master Anritsu (DTF, VSWR, Return Loss, etc);
- Base Station Installation, Commissioning and Integration;
- Installation & commissioning for microwave point to point links, SDH or PDH and point to multipoint;
- OMC activities, i.e. Network Elements Management, fault management, inventory management, physical interfaces on MPLS, E1 and Ethernet.
Telecom infrastructure maintenance
- Infrastructure inspections;
- Equipment decommissioning;
- Battery inspection and replacement;
- Electrical system, PSU repair;
- Antenna/feeder/fibre optics replacement
- Structural strengthening;
- Network monitoring;
- Spares inventory and replacement;
- Air conditioning system repair and maintenance;
- Radio Base Station equipment restoration;
- Microwave systems restoration;
- Technical teams in standby.
Tools and measurement equipment:
- Site Master Anritsu S331 E and the old model S332D
- BER Test Wandel & Goltermann
- Fluke for electrical measurements
- Antenna alignment tool SPAA05